- Siding planks don’t bend or bow, and align perfectly against the outer walls of your home.
- Natural polymeric and inorganic mineral construction. No natural wood fibers–won’t absorb or retain moisture that can lead to warping or swelling.
- Siding panels feature a revolutionary acrylic capstock that provides rich color and is warranted against fade for a lifetime.
- Energy-efficient: foam-insulated siding to help homeowners reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Sagebrush stands tall and straight, proving its superior rigidity. It’s thicker and will not bow or bend like thinner competitive panels.
- ColorHold® acrylic technology features a UV-stable acrylic polymer that has superior fade-resistant properties. This means the color of Sagebrush Super Premium Vinyl Siding you select and have installed will retain its original beauty for years to come.
- The proprietary JawsLock® coupling system is always present, under the gorgeous exterior, assuring your vinyl siding will stay locked and straight through all kinds of weather.
- Great Barrier Premium Vinyl Siding features ColorHold®, a proprietary acrylic capstock that provides excellent fade resistance.
- This extra-long panel can reduce overlaps by up to 50% compared to standard 12′ siding.
- The long, elegant profile and uniform finish will convey nothing less than exceptional quality and refinement.